Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Dinner

We are hosting Easter Dinner here at Casa Pena. It's just a small gathering this year (only 5 of us) but I hope to turn it into an annual event going forward (any excuse to get a new dining room table that will seat more people).  Here is what I am planning:

Decor

Center Pieces: I am going to attempt this little Easter Grass project as the centerpeice/place card holders.

Egg Chandelier:

Here's my little helper.  I was trying to make an egg garland but once Tyler got involved it was a tangled mess.  Oh well, it was fun "working together" on this little project.  Looks like he's saying, "Who, me?" LOL!



Menu
Rotisserie Chicken with Herbs
Arugula Salad
Pineapple Bake
Asparagus
Homemade Yeast Rolls

Easter Basket for Tyler
I bought this basket from Target for $12 and had his name monogrammed on the front of the liner for $10 at the mall.  I love the way it turned out so much I went back to Target and bought another basket in cordinating colors for the next little one we will have (in the distant future).  This year it will serve as Jeff's basket full of Cadbury eggs and peeps.


 

No comments: