Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wee-Sale Savings

Several weeks ago my mom came for a visit to play with Tyler and help me attend the Wee-Sale (baby strollers are not allowed on the first day and T gets heavy after a while). I had never been before so I really didn't know what to expect. Well, it turns out these women who put this event on have it down to a science - amazing! They think of every detail and even have those giant blue Ikea bags for you to shop with. All of the merchandise was very well organized and easy to find. The amount of stuff and the quality just blew my mind. Think yard sale prices for stuff that has been barely (if ever) used! We got tons of great stuff for Tman and I was so loaded down that I didn't really even look at the clothing.  I added up the retail value of everything we purchased and what we actually paid below:



   
















We had such great luck at the Annapolis sale we decided to check out the Easton sale on our way back from visiting the Eastern Shore.  Here was our savings this time:
 
 






We had a great time shopping together and got Tyler some great toys and some sun hats for the summer.

No comments: