Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Couponing: Pampers Gifts to Grow & BJ's

Are you signed up for Pampers Gifts to Grow and a member of BJ's?  If so, this deal is for you.  (Or even if you are not a member of BJ's, you can always find a coupon for a free trial membership.)

BJ's and Pampers are partnering up to offer BJ's gift cards as Gifts to Grow rewards.  I have been saving my points up since Tyler was born hoping something good would come along (most of the rewards are entering to win something, or toys which don't really cost very much in the store).  To me, it was not worth it to cash in my points for those items.  Once I saw the BJ's cards I cashed in some points (1,000 points will get you a $10 gift card).  That is where I buy all of Tyler's diapers and wipes.  BJ's allows you to use one BJ's coupon and one manufactures coupon on each item and they offer great coupons on Pampers products at least once a month (we are talking about $7 off diapers coupons and $3 off wipes and they send them in the mail and have them at the front of the store so there is no hunting them down). 


Right now they are offering extra Gifts to Grow points when you purchase select items from BJ's or BJs.com:

Hope this is helpful!  Happy Couponing!!

No comments: