Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Perfect Weather for a Picnic

Yesterday was one of those rare perfect weather days in Maryland.  We don't get many - maybe 3 or 4 a year where it's not to hot, not to cold, and no pesky bugs to spoil your good time.  Tyler and I made our way to the back yard with blanket, milk, and puffs to have some fun relaxing in the sunshine.


















We had a lot of fun and I was even able to plant my "salsa garden".  I went inside and was downloading the pictures when I got an error message "Format your SD Card".  WHHAATT?????  All those cute pictures from our great little picnic and the planting of my garden are gone.  Forever.  Unless my husband can somehow bring them back but I'm not holding my breath - so unbelievably sad.  So if you haven't backed up your pictures (or your hard drive for that matter) in a while - go do it right now!!!

No comments: