Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Our 2011 Christmas Card

I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet and I'm talking about Christmas Cards.  We are hoping to be moving soon and I want to get these cards out early so they don't get lost in the shuffle.  Since I adore all things paper, I look forward to picking out our annual photo card to send.  Here is what I've chosen this year. 


Funny how I always seem to gravitate towards teal and green.  My wedding colors, my guest bathroom towels, heck - even my clothes!  I hope this color combo doesn't go out of style any time soon!  I chose to order my cards through Simply to Impress this year.  I found a deal on Living Social that I couldn't pass up and they allowed me to use my deal with the 25% off sale they are having right now.  Check it out here:

SimplyToImpress LivingSocial Deal

1 comment:

1House1Couple said...

cute! You guys are such a beautiful family and the holiday photo card looks great!