Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bulletin Board: A Quick and Easy Project

My desk is a mess.  I always seem to have clutter no matter what I do.  I have lots of inspirational images that I have torn out of magazines, swatches of fabric I plan to use, paint swatches, and pictures of my little T-man. 
While at Staples the other day I picked up this inexpensive bulletin board ($4.50 on sale).  I brought it home and got working on it as soon as I put Tyler to bed. 


 I taped the edges off with frog tape (the best painters tape ever!)
 I used the free can of Valspar paint that I got a few weeks ago in True Navy.  They sent it in a cute package complete with two rollers and swatches of coordinating colors.  Way to go Valspar - major points in my opinion!
Here is the finished product hanging above my desk:

No comments: