Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall & A Look Back at My To-Do List

Here is a look back at my Fall To-Do List in case you missed it.  We got a lot done and I am pleasantly surprised how many pictures I got of it all!




Rake Leaves & Jump in the leaves - I combined these two because they go together like peas and carrots.We had so much fun raking leaves that we did it twice!






Make pumpkin bread - made an amazing recipe but sadly didn't get a picture.  Also made this recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes that were delish!  I highly recomend.  They used far less butter and sugar than the bread.

Enjoy a pumpkin spice latte (or two) - I enjoyed several and no pictures of that either.  Although, who really wants a picture of me drinking coffee?

Have a girls get-together - not yet but hopefully over Thanksgiving!!

Visit the pumpkin patch & hayride - We had the opportunity to visit the pumpkin patch October 2nd with friends in Salisbury at Adkins Farm.  We had a blast!


No comments: