Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Checking in: 32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I've lost count but Dr. says I'm good!

Maternity clothes? definitely yes

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: still pretty good but getting harder to turn over and is it just me or is it hot at night??? ;-)

Best moment this week: Looking forward to my shower on Saturday

Movement: yes, I love it! I think he gets stronger every day

Food cravings: I've gotten my taste for coffee back and had a decaf the other day. After going so long with absolutely no caffeine, I can say for sure that even decaf has some caffeine. This wont be a habit.

Gender: BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: being able to sleep straight through the night. I have to wake up to roll over.

What I am looking forward to: the end of our birth class and hospital tour

Other Updates: My shower is this weekend and I'm really excited to see everyone!!

No comments: