Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Checking In: 36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks



Total weight gain/loss: Last appointment it was 24lbs.



Maternity clothes? definitely yes



Stretch marks? no



Sleep: It's getting harder to sleep and I find that I have to wake up to flip over.  So I'm up just about every 2 hours.  I guess it's my body's way of preparing me for what is to come??



Best moment this week: Breastfeeding Class - I am both intrigued and mystified by everything surrounding this.  I look at all the crazy apparatus in the store and have no idea where to even begin.  I'm looking forward to getting some insight.



Movement: yes, he's so strong!



Food cravings: Ice Cream and anything with ice cream in it.  I normally don't even like ice cream that much.



Gender: BOY!!!!



Labor Signs: no



Belly Button in or out? still in, I was sure it would be out by now.



What I miss: being able to sleep straight through the night. I have to wake up to roll over.



What I am looking forward to: the end of all classes and baby related tasks on my to-do list.  And getting all my back ordered items on Pottery Barn Kids registry!

No comments: