Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Checking in: 28 Weeks

I am officially in my third trimester this week! Very exciting for me.

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I've lost count but Dr. says I'm good!

Maternity clothes? definitely yes

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: still pretty good but getting harder to turn over.

Best moment this week: Making it to the end of a 5k walk in DC. I think I will be taking it easy from this point on. My legs are sore!

Movement: yes, I love it!

Food cravings: still Chocolate Milk. I was worried about all the high fructose corn syrup I was ingesting by drinking all this chocolate milk (seriously, at least a glass a day) so I found an alternative brand sold at our local MOM's grocery store called Santa Cruz. It's not exactly healthy but at least I have an alternative. I've been switching off every other day.

Gender: BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: sushi!!!

What I am looking forward to: getting a few items knocked off my to-do list (birth classes, newborn baby class, Child Infant CPR class)

Other Updates: We found a day care provider! Finally! This, by far, has been the most difficult baby related task for us.

No comments: