Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Checking In: 30 Weeks

This week feels like it should be a milestone but I guess it really isn't.  Only 10 weeks to go until I meet my little man!!

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: ???  I lost count a few weeks in

Maternity clothes? definitely yes but still able to wear some of my non-maternity clothes too.

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: still pretty good but getting harder to turn over.

Best moment this week: Baby kicked his Daddy in the head - lol!!  It was so funny!!

Movement: yes, I love it!  It feels like he gets stronger every day.

Food cravings: still Chocolate Milk. I've been making smoothies in the morning with milk, ice, banana, chocolate, and spinach.  Trust me - you can't even taste the spinach!  Tastes sooo yummy!!!

Gender: BOY!!!!


Labor Signs: no


Belly Button in or out? still in


What I miss: being able to comfortably cross my legs.


What I am looking forward to: getting a few more items knocked off my to-do list (last time it was birth classes, newborn baby class, Child Infant CPR class)  This time its Pediatrician interviews, daycare contract, and delivery of dresser and glider for the nursery.


Other Updates: We are headed out of town this weekend for a relaxing trip.  I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: