Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Things Im loving in Pottery Barn right now:

Clara Hutch & Buffet

I love the look of this and the storage that it provides. You could totally make this yourself using an old hutch and adding the wood rods to separate the wine bottles



Toscana Round Table


I love how rustic this looks. It's very similar to Young House Love's round table they found here:
Image from YoungHouseLove.com



Clarissa Glass Chandelier

So 1920's to me. I love it but it is too small for my dining space and since my space is round I don't think the rectangular one would work.



Still loving the classics, Mom this one's for you:

PB Basic Sofa with Brushed Canvas Slipcovers



Definitely want something like this in my next house. Don't have space for it at this house:


Samantha Collection Shelf and Bench

No comments: