Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Checking In: 37 Weeks and Bags are Packed!

How far along? 37 weeks



Total weight gain/loss: Last appointment it was 26lbs.




Maternity clothes? definitely yes




Stretch marks? not yet, but I'm not sure how much more my belly can stretch



Sleep: It seems I'm always tired and not really able to sleep. 




Best moment this week: Best moment last week was finding out I am 1cm dilated and 60% effaced!  Woohoo!  Progress!  Also, getting those bags packed for the hospital and the diaper bag:























Movement: yes, he's so strong!




Food cravings: Anything cold.



Gender: BOY!!!!





Labor Signs: no







Belly Button in or out? still in, I was sure it would be out by now.




What I miss: being able to sleep straight through the night. My old body and agility.




What I am looking forward to: meeting my baby and getting back into shape!

No comments: