Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Checking In: 38 Weeks and waiting...

How far along? 38 weeks





Total weight gain/loss: I've lost count and don't even care anymore.





Maternity clothes? definitely yes




Stretch marks? I think maybe a few small ones on my hips.  I have been paying extra special attention to those spots when lotioning up in the AM and PM.





Sleep: Ever two hours at night in between waking up to pee and to turn over.




Best moment this week: My Dr. saying - what are you doing here, I thought you would have had the baby by now??? 





Movement: yes, stretches and sticks his little bum out under my ribs.  Makes it hard to breathe but is so darn cute!



Food cravings: Anything cold.



Gender: BOY!!!!




Labor Signs: Had some false labor contractions I was able to time.  30 seconds each every 10 minutes but they went away.



Belly Button in or out? still in, guess it's not coming out.




What I miss: being able to sleep straight through the night. My old body and agility.





What I am looking forward to: meeting my baby and getting back into shape!

No comments: