Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Pinterest Challenge

First, have you heard of Pinterest?  If not, I encourage you to check it out but you've been warned: it's highly addicting.  It's a great source to find everything and anything you are looking for. I've started boards for "dream house", "my style", "holidays", etc.  So great!

On to my Pinterest Challenge.  I got this idea from Sherry and Katie and found a couple of fun fall projects to try, pinned them, and started crafting.  Here they are:

Image From Here
My DIY:


It was very easy to do.  I started with these supplies from Michael's:


The spider and the pumpkin were both 50% off and I used a coupon for the rhinestones.  Total price: $9



My second challenge was even easier and I already had the supplies on hand.  I wanted to make the pumpkin in the upper left corner:

Image From Here
My finished product:



My Supplies:



So easy!  I really love the sparkly pumpkin.  It's even prettier in person.  So go check out Pinterest and happy pinning!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Those turned out great! Nice work. I love pinterest.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Pinterest-inspired DIY!

Kat Skull

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I love the blingy one the bestest! I'll have to do that next year. Thanks for sharing!

Lauren M. said...

Great job! I spotted this on pinterest as well and loved it.

Myers Maison