Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Changes Sweeping Thru Casa Pena

It is with an ambivalent heart that I announce I have accepted a job offer and will be back to work full time.  I have loved my time home with Tyler and it worked out to be a perfect timing with the purchase of Casa Pena 2.0.  I was able to get a lot accomplished here on the home front meeting with contractors,sewing curtains, hanging pictures, etc.  I even got to make my own artwork! I will miss mid day cuddles, being able to meet Jeff for lunch in the middle of the week, and of course all our play dates with Milk Maker friends who have been such an amazing support to me through the ups and downs of the last 2 1/2 years I've been a mommy. 
Having said that, I am excited for the opportunity to begin working for an amazing company and an even more amazing boss.  I am optimistic that this will be a good change for my family in the long run but in the mean time, please send us lots of good vibes that this transition is as easy as it possibly could be for Tyler.  I have a feeling this is going to be a difficult transition for him.
I have no idea what this means for the blog.  I hope I can still find time to sit down and document our lives and our house projects but it will have to be on the back burner for now. 

No comments: