Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Urban Backyard Garden Party

With this beautiful weather I thought I would share with you a recent event request for a garden party to showcase a recently acquired wall mural and updated landscaping in a backyard in Baltimore City.  I immediately had a vision that included strung globe lights, soft music playing in the background, good drinks, and great company.  Below are some images I found that perfectly illustrate that vision.

Image from The Daily Nest
Image from Pinterest

Image from Pinterest
Once I had a chance to discuss the party and space with the client I set to work on a design board and (very) rough sketch of the backyard.


The mural mentioned above has a flamingo theme which I attempted to highlight with accessories.


I will be sure to take before and after pictures of the set up and post them soon!

No comments: