Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Checking In: 40 Weeks and a few days

How far along? 40 weeks and 3 days  Here is a belly pic:















Total weight gain/loss: I've lost count and don't even care anymore.  I  just cant wait to loose it all.





Maternity clothes? definitely yes.  Even some of them don't fit anymore.  My maternity shirts don't cover the huge belly anymore.






Stretch marks? I think maybe a few small ones on my hips. I have been paying extra special attention to those spots when lotioning up in the AM and PM.







Sleep: Ever two hours at night in between waking up to pee and to turn over. Now I am up at 4AM for a few hours.  At least I can catch the news.





Best moment this week: scheduling my induction.  At least now there is light at the end of this tunnel.  I'm still hoping he will come on his own in the next few days.  If not, he will be here Friday.




Movement: yes, stretches and sticks his little bum out under my ribs. Makes it hard to breathe but is so darn cute!





Food cravings: Whole Fruit frozen bars



Gender: BOY!!!!



Labor Signs: I WISH!!




Belly Button in or out? still in, guess it's not coming out.




What I miss: being able to sleep straight through the night. My old body and agility.




What I am looking forward to: meeting my baby and getting back into shape!
 

No comments: